Smiths Training Services RIIMPO315D: Conduct Tractor Operations unit is focused on mobile plant operators who are working within the civil construction industry.
Our Nationally recognised Tractor training course covers such things as:
- Planning and preparing for tasks.
- Conducting pre-operational checks.
- Operating the tractor.
- Selecting, removing and fitting attachments.
- Relocating of the tractor.
- Carrying out maintenance tasks.
- Cleaning and clearing the site.
Upon the successful completion of our course, the trainee will be awarded a Nationally recognised statement of attainment and a wallet sized photo ID card issued through one of our partner RTO’s.
Don’t forget we can travel anywhere within Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the Pacific region.