RIIMPO326D Conduct Civil Construction Water Cart Operations
This unit covers conducting water truck operations in the mining and extractive and civil construction industries.
They include planning and preparing for operations; operating the truck; loading, hauling and distributing water; and carrying out post-operational procedures.
- Relevant Australian Standards, Legislation and Regulations
- OH&S policy
- Codes of Practice
- Work requirements, safety information and procedures
- Site hazards
- Work requirements and procedure
- Geological and survey interpretation and application
- Operation of bulk water truck, load, haul and distribute water
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be awarded a nationally recognised statement of attainment from one of our partner RTO’s.